BREAKING BAD SEASON 1-3 DVD and art GIVEAWAY
(I’d never thought I’ll do this)
Just for funI took part in the European Breaking Bad fanart contest and for some reason Vince Gilligan picked my artwork as the winner (you can read more about this here and here and here). So, amongst other things I won this season 1-3 box but as I already own season 1-4 on blu-ray, I decided to give it away
Complete Season 1, 2 and 3 DVD set (11 DVDs)
Languages: English, French | Subtitles: English, French, Arabic
- Audio commentary
- Deleted scenes
- Photo gallery
- Behind the scenes
- Web episodes
- Gag reels
- Interviews with the cast and Vince Gilligan
Value: about 60 €
your parcel will also include:
- random candies from my country
- a surprise drawing/sketch I’ll make based on Breaking Bad and your blog or something you request
- Follow me (because, let’s be honest, who’s making a giveaway without thinking of their followers? no one. das right)
- You can reblog this as many times as you like (no one will really check how many times per day/week you reblogged it, so) Just be aware that you don’t annoy your followers with extensive reblogging
- Winner will be chosen randomly, bla
- Self-evident things like: don’t delete the text, leave your ask box open
- World-wide shipping for you, yay!
- This post needs to get 500,000+ notes by March 15th or the contest is over and no one will win (naah, kidding. or am I?)
- Your questions go here
- the winner and me need to become super awesome tumblr friends
- Giveaway ends March 26th
The Big Spectacular Virtualtonks Extravaganza Special (optional):
I’ll write the winner’s url on a piece of paper, put it up at a random place in my town and take a photo of it (when I contact you about your winning, I’ll ask if you’re ok with that or you just find it creepy)
ENOUGH INFORMATION BYE
Easiest job ever.
I am the one who carves.
Delayed. Happy Halloween :)
Breaking Bad meets Adventure Time
breaking bad would be shit if it was set in the UK
there’d be one episode where he gets diagnosed with cancer
then he gets his treatment through the NHS
Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston for Rolling Stone Magazine. Check out the interview to find out Aaron’s views on weed and how Bryan Cranston lost his virginity.
This needs to be shared with as many people as possible. Enjoy.